Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Take on the Blog

I've found that I am quite absent from the blog world unless I'm in a 'mode'. Lately I've been doing a lot of research into fun summer things for E and I to do, and also foods to grow her palette that are also quick and easy for me to make. Being a working mom, I know the pressures of both a professional and personal life and I don't want to take away from either.

That being said, I think I'm going to start focusing more on the blog and sharing things that I find are fun, entertaining, useful, practical and frugal. Why break the bank trying to do things with your kids. A lot of the posts will be family-oriented, and I'm okay with that. I hope you are too. I'll post later today on some phenomenal recipes I've found lately that have gone over great with E and the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment